Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

LOOSE WEIGHT FAST BY ONLY THINKING!

Now I know that I will have to explain this title to. So first things first you cannot lose all the weight you want by just thinking. BUT you can lose weight fast by only thinking. What do I mean? What’s the difference? Well I mean if we could only stop to think about the things that we are about to eat before we eat them we can lose weight a whole lot faster. Keep reading and I will give you 3 solid reasons why this is…

Do you know how many “hidden calories” there are? How many hidden calories have you had today? Well personally I am sure you probably don’t even have a clue. Why? Well let me put an example, which has more caloric content: a serving size of Häagen-Dazs Sticky Toffee Pudding or a Dunkin Donuts corn muffin? Well I was floored when I found out that a simple “corn muffin” had a caloric content of 510 in comparison to the Häagen-Dazs coming in at a 300 on the calorie scale. Now I have no idea what kind of corn they use to in those muffins but that is a lot of hidden calories, or in other words, the calorie “sticker shock” you get from foods that are seemingly harmless (what you would think of a corn muffin, YIKES!).

There aren’t any hidden calories but are you really going to be able to “work it off”? Usually when someone is dieting and trying to lose weight and they start using that phrase, “Don’t worry I will work it off”, it usually is a sign of trouble in fact it is a blaring ALARM! Before we even think about uttering words even similar to those THINK about if you really are willing to do it. Think about what you are about to eat and what you will have to do to work it all off. You do not want to backpedal. We want to reach our weight loss goals. You can do it!


Ok no hidden calories, I’ll work it off but do I REALLY NEED it?  So we have gotten through the really big hurdles. You have made sure there is not one calorie unaccounted for. You’ve calculated off of all the running and jumping jacks you’re going to do. Now there is only one more question you have to think about. Do I REALLY NEED it? Yes I know that we are grown adults and we don’t need mommy telling us what to eat and when to eat it, but still do you REALLY NEED it? Especially now in such a fast paced society in which we make numerous decisions in matters of seconds it is important to stop and think especially when it comes to our health. So the question is: to lose weight fast will YOU stop and think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis